FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
ALL ORIGINAL (SURVIVOR) & Well Maintained 1981 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme with 93K original Miles! Powered by its Number’s Matching 4.3L 260-TBI V8 with Power Steering, Front Powered Disc Brakes & an Automatic Transmission. The Tan Plush Cloth Interior features beautiful wood veneer and Factory Air Conditioning!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST). GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
* Well Maintained Survivor
* Light Beige Exterior w/ Light Gold Vinyl Plush Roof
* Chrome Bumpers & Trim
* Light Beige Wheels w/ Polished Rings
* Thin White Wall Tires
* Original Tan Plush Interior
* Burl Walnut Wood Trim
* Original Gauges
* Factory Air Conditioning & Heat
* Factory Radio
* Tan Cloth Bench Seating
* Black Carpeted Trunk Mat
* Space Saver Spare w/ Jack Kit
* Number’s Matching 4.3L 260-TBI V8
* Number’s Matching Automatic
* Power Steering
* Front Powered Disc Brakes
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Chevrolet Bel Air
1938 Ford COE Extended Cab Dually ALL STEEL
1995 Ford F150 XLT Short-Bed Pickup Truck
1951 Studebaker 2R5
1936 Chevrolet 5-Window Coupe *All Steel*
1966 International Harvester Scout Pickup
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door