Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This car drives as great as it looks! Besides a great color and interior combination this car has strong performance from its original 300 CID V8 rated at 210 HP and 3 speed automatic transmission. The Skylark is equipped with power steering, power brakes, power convertible top, air conditioning (working), and dual exhaust. The paint quality is very good and the interior has been updated with comfortable tan cloth. The Buick is very easy to drive, beginning with easy starting, smooth engine power and transmission shifting, The road manners of the Skylark are wonderful, easy steady driving with direct steering and powerful straight braking (make sure you watch the video test drive). The Buick convertible needs nothing and is ready to be enjoyed by a new owner. This car is exempt from Ca smog certification requirement, is consigned for sale by a motivated seller, comes with a clean title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door