East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#076 1965 Dodge Coronet 440
Hemi Clone with many top honors and shows along with Chrysler shows. This is a solid car.
Painted a beautiful Blue that is slick and straight and all trim looks great! Door handles, Rocker panel moldings all look great. Front & rear bumpers like new. Emblems are like new. Taillights and trim like new. Glass, rubber and felt, polished wiper arms, grill, antenna all like new. There are polished American Racing rims that are like new with BF Goodrich tires that are also like new. An eye catcher.
Blue interior on a bench seat. The front & rear are covered with plastic that looks new. Door panels and arm rest look great. The kick panels all look good. Dash is beautiful with factory AM radio. Steering wheel is great, door handles and window cranks are great. Sill plates are good. Seat belts, 4-speed Hurst shifter in the floor. Beautiful inside.
Powered by a 426 Hemi with headers and dual exhaust. Power steering, 4-speed transmission. Runs and drives great! Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door