AutoMarket King LLC
931 Wyoming Ave
West Pittson, PA
West Pittson, PA
1951 Ford custom (thunder road) Peppy 59ab flathead engine with dual carbs, dual exhaust and dual lake side pipes Pull the caps and let it roar Factory 3 speed standard, with overdrive Original rust free body except for the shaved door handles Doors have electric openers with a unique keyed lock off feature This car is a Florida (no rust) car I brought up from Florida and yes I did anti-freeze it before I left for New York State and also installed a new battery Converted to 12 volts with alternator 2 inch drop all around electric auxiliary cooling fan real nice original interior with new carpeting The sun-visor really adds to the custom flame paint job Car runs great with a good brake pedal. The radio does not work After I bought the car I fell -broke my back and find it really hard to drive a standard (can not get my foot on clutch ) May trade up or down for the right classic AUTOMATIC car especially 55-56 Crown Victoria This car is a real steal at 28K the price plain Jane shoeboxes are bringing Contact Ray Canner 607 433 2242
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door