1978 CHEVROLET C10 1/2 4X2 CUSTOM SUPER NICE LOWRIDER. THIS TRUCK HAS BEEN BUILT RIGHT AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS SPENT ON IT. CUSTOM PAINT, INTERIOR HAS CUSTOM DASH AND DOOR PANELS WITH BILLET ALUMINUM PANELS, VERY NICE CUSTOM STEREO WITH C/D CHANGER, AMPS, EQ, AND SUBS, CUSTOM BED COVER, 350 ENGINE AND A 4 SPEED TRANSIMISSION, TRUCK RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE A NEW ONE, NO RATTLES OR SQUEAKS, SUPER TIGHT
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door