VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
A sure fire show stopper for special events, parades and display. This custom bodied built bus was typical of what was used to transport the Rural kids from the farms, in the 1920's and 30's, to the all grades on room school house. This one enjoyed a most recent frame off restoration with a custom built Bus Coach. It is clad in school bus yellow with rear seating for 10. Sliding glass windows provide 1930's air conditioning. Loaded with many N.O.S. or new parts from the radiator to the custom built folding rear step. All new tires and glass. Fits most any garages. It runs and drives wonderful; 40 horse 4 cylinder mated to 4 speed manual transmission powers this beauty. Many extras - chrome quail ornament, chrome stone guard, chrome eye brow head lamps, and chrome emergency red lights fixed on body and cab. "Olde School" decals can be easily changed or removed to suit buyer. Truly a fun bus to own. Call our classic car division at 815-385-8408 for more vehicle information.
Chrome Stone Guard
All New Tires and Glass
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door