Browns Performance Motorcars
7154 Ritchie Hwy
Glen Burnie, MD
Glen Burnie, MD
Brown's Performance Motorcars is happy to present this absolutely gorgeous restored 1970 Chevelle highly optioned TRUE SS matching numbers with its original window sticker and a partial build sheet with original warranty owners manual. This Chevelle has been refinished in its factory correct code 25 Astro Blue paint polished to a mirror like reflection with black SS racing stripes that have been cleared over so their is no paint edge. The chrome trim and bright work are in great condition. The engine bay is highly detailed with factory correct chalk and Paint, Body and trim markings. The black interior is correct color code with bucket seats, center console with a AM/FM radio. This Chevelle also features optional power steering and power brakes. Powering this Chevelle is the original matching numbers 396C.i engine that runs great paired to its original matching TH400 trans putting power to the ground with a 12 bolt with a Eaton Posi traction unit with 3.55 gears. This Chevelle also features it's correct HD F-41 suspension package. As you well know the 70' Chevelle is one of the most sought after muscle cars of its period! don't miss your chance to add this gorgeous true SS 70' Chevelle to your collection today!! With Brown's Performance Motorcars shipping is included in the prices advertised, buy with confidence. 'If you want to pay more for your classic car, That's your business. If you want to pay less for your classic car, That's our business!!! Buy happy with Brown's Performance Motorcars!! Questions about our vehicles Contact Our Staff at Brown's Performance Motor Cars 410-553-6211 Only Tax, Tags and Processing not included. 410-553-6211 Only Tags, Taxes and Processing Fee additional to Brown's Price
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door