Silver Creek Classics
11350 Duffield Ave nw
Maple Lake, MN
Maple Lake, MN
1972 Chevy C10 Custom pkg. Recent stunning deep metallic maroon finish and dry body, floors, box, frame,rails and body mounts. New weather stripping after finished. New step plates. Diamond plated box and then Rhino lined. Rare short box stepside (all original metal). Detailed and fresh 350/4 BL runs sweet and strong. Desirable factory headers with brand new expensive stainless dual exhaust and sounds just right. Excellent glass. New attractive rims, new matching radials. New front and rear chrome bumpers. Interior is gorgeous. Total restored and painted matching dash and door panels. Clear and working gauges. New glove box and visors. Monte Carlo/Camaro steering wheel. New dash pad. New window and door cranks. New correct door panels. New correct carpet, new attractive Chevy Houndstooth cloth seat. Nice seatbelts. Runs/looks/drives sweet. Ready to impress your friends and others. Take delivery right off our fast delivery truck. $14,950.
Bob 1-866-641-7427, WE OFFER OUR OWN NATIONWIDE SHIPPING AT A MUCH BETTER RATE! WE MAKE IT EASY View our entire inventory online: Classic442.com . Please Call Bob for availability. Bob 1-866-641-7427
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door