702 N 1st St.
Just in is this 1972 Chevy Nova that has had a Frame-off restoration and was restored back to it's original Dark Green metallic color. It still supports it's original bench seat interior that is in excellent original condition with only 54 793 believed to be original miles showing on it's odometer. This car is amazing! There are pictures of the frame off restoration that come with the car as well as its Protect-O-Plate Owner's Manual and other original documents. This grandma car turned into an amazing driving SS Clone comes equipped with power steering built 350 300HP V8 chromed out engine serpentine belt system turbo 350 automatic transmission dual exhaust Factory Tachometer SS hood SS emblems and is cruising on SS rims with RWL tires. It's paint looks great laid out over very solid body with a excellent original undercarriage. It's medium green appears to still be 100 percent original and in great shape. If you are looking for a great looking turn key Nova this may be it. Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door