1966 Ford Mustang GT350 CLONE Coupe From FLORIDA NICE PAINT-289 ENGINE-AUTO TRANS-NICE INTERIOR This classic pony in great shape inside and out and up for sale. If your looking for a get in and drive 66 'mustang w/ the GT-350 look that you can enjoy then here you go Have to love the color combo on this classic mustang,The paint was done base coat / clear coat and looks excellent, The black interior is in amazing shape as shown in pictures as it's all new, The engine compartment shows clean for your local car show, The 289 V8 engine starts right up and runs and drives excellent. This car was restored right and you can proudly take it to your local car show, This pony has an automatic transmission in good working order with no known issues and shifts good through all gears,Gets plenty of thumbs up when you take this pony on the road. Trunk area is clean w/ a new trunk mat and good spare tire. Mustang rides on a new set of matching tires mounted on a new set of American Racing Rims, Underside shows clean metal, Equipped with a dual exhaust that sounds great behind the 289 V8. This coupe is excellent all around, this classic pony is a nice investment as it's only going up in value, Let the pictures speak for themselves, Can't go wrong with a first generation 1966 GT-350 looking mustang in excellent condition. •More Photos and video coming •100% Financing is available •Monthly Payment:$333.63 to $371.61 •Interest rate / APR:4.69% to 7.99% •Insured Delivery to your garage •Exact rate is determined credit profile •100% Feedback dealership Satisfactory •Family owned and operated •Over 30 years of experience •Buy with Confidence •Call/Text today 847-848-1850
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door