1705 W Armitage
New paint was completed last year in deluxe white and black supersport stripes in which were completed in baseocoat/clearcoat. 15" rally wheels with Bf goodrich radial TA tires. Trim/weatherstripping was replaced at time of paint work. Interior is in good condition as well.
Factory AC car but will need some parts to be completed. Has a 350 engine V8 with headers,aluminum intake. Edelbrock 4 barrel carb. newer alternator/battery. has power steering and power brakes. Few aftermarket gauges were added, with a wooden steering wheel,door sill plates, no driving issues, actually its very reliable. Drives smooth with no odd noises. Dealers are selling this in the high 20k range from what I've seen. Thank you for looking.
if you need financing i can refer you to a few lenders, no money down option as well. I can also deliver to your doorstep. For any questions,more pics and a video please call or text me
847-848-1850- I will listen to reasonable offers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
COBALT BLUE-SILVER STRIPES-4 WHEEL DISC-454-AUTO
CORTEZ SILVER-NICE 350 B8-AUTOMATIC-RELIABLE
Addison , IL
RS/SS NEW 383 ENGINE-AUTOMATIC
ONLY 16K MILES
CORTEZ SILVER 396 BIG BLOCK REAL NICE PAINT
Addison , IL
FRAME OFF RESTORED 2019
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door