Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients.
This 1934 Chevy Cabriolet Street Rod is powered by a 355 small block with aluminum heads and is backed by a 700R over-drive transmission, a perfect combination. Custom chassis with Ford 9 inch rear-end with 389 gears and a posi. Mustang II style front suspension with rack and pinion, Painless wiring, Wilwood disc brakes up front and Corvette disc brakes in the rear so you know she will stop on a dime. All this is covered with a fiberglass body wrapped in show quality House of Kolor Violet Pearl to stand out above the rest anywhere you take her.
Custom black leather interior with gray tweed, Dakota Digital dash with purple lights for a little added pizazz, Ididit tilt column with column shifter, Vintage AC with defrosters, and Pioneer sound system with CD to roll with your favorite tunes. All this good stuff sits on custom Budnik wheels with Goodyear rubber to hit the road in style. (Side covers for the engine also come with the car). Offered at $58,500 OBO. For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1996 Chevrolet Grand Sport Fully Loaded Documented
1973 Pontiac Trans Am LS9 2000 Hours Metal Fab
Orange , CA
2005 Custom Chopper 0 Miles Custom Cycle Creations
1961 Ford F100 MUST SELL Unibody Custom Show Truck
Orange , CA
1965 Chevy Impala SS Restored Orig 45 Year Owner
1929 Ford 5 Window Full Fender Coupe Street Rod
Orange , CA
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door