Coast Motor Company
708 17th Street East
1968 Chevrolet Camaro Sport Coupe. Finished in beautiful Matador Red paint accented by a clean Black interior with an ultrasuede headliner. Under the hood lies a 383CI Stroker V8 engine mated to a smooth shifting 700R4 automatic transmission with overdrive. The car starts and runs well thanks to a Holley Sniper EFI setup and makes a great driver with Vintage air conditioning. Our Camaro is well equipped and features power steering, power disc brakes, air conditioning, tilt steering column, ProCar leather bucket front seats, Grant GT steering wheel, Kenwood CD stereo, aftermarket custom gauges, Rally gauge pack, B&M Quicksilver ratchet shifter, March pulley system, Dougs headers, MSD ignition, Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold, aluminup radiator with electric fan, rear air shocks, dual exhaust with electronic cut outs, and Weld Racing wheels wrapped in BFG Radial T/A tires. Please call Coast Motor Company today at (941) 212-6548 or after hours at (941) 417-0269 and we would be happy to help answer any questions you may have. Also, if you would like additional photos or videos please do not hesitate to ask. Keep in mind that we can provide financing as well as open or enclosed transportation right to your door. We have the ability to ship just about anywhere in the world regardless of your destination. Our goal is to make the whole process easy and fun so give us a call and see what we can do for you. All information provided is to the best of our knowledge and we are not responsible for errors or omissions.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door