American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1951 CHEVROLET DELUXE SPORT COUPE This 1951 Chevrolet Deluxe rare Sport Coupe is a classic gem. Overall, it is in excellent condition. Finished in a subtle two-tone light jade green and dark jade green paint combination. The body is in great shape. The engine is the stock 216ci that runs very well with no issues. The transmission is a two speed automatic Powerglide that shifts easily with no noise or hesitations. The new 15 whitewall tires ride on reverse rims with beauty rings for that great look. The classic look continues with the fender skirts. The interior is finished in a complimentary gray. All gauges function as they should. All chrome glistens and shows a beautiful finish. All glass is in great condition including a new windshield. The brake system is all new. This classic Chevrolet runs and drives superbly. Have some fun driving this classic. GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door