790 Alabama Ave
Here is a great running and driving 1949 Chevy Club Coupe. It has a built 305 engine with only 2000 miles on it. It has an Aluminum Radiator and dual electric fans to keep it running cool. The temp stays between 185 to 190 with the AC on in 95 degree weather. The transmission is a Turbo 400 that shifts out smooth. I have driven this car about 50 miles with no issues. The black paint has a good shine to it and looks good. It is above driver quality. The bumpers look good as does all the chrome trim. It has power steering, power disc brakes and brand new Vintage A/C system. The black & white interior looks good. The seats, headliner, door panels and carpet all in good condition. It has Dolphin gauges and they all work. All the lights work. All the glass looks good. It has a Nova front clip with a 10 bolt rear. You can cruise 70 to 75 all day so it's gear high for hwy driving. The wheels are new American Racing with 185/65R15 tires on front and 225/75R15 on rear. This is a good driver that you can get in and enjoy going to car shows. The drivers front floor pan has been patched and looks like on both rockers right in front of rear tires had a little rust. I have not seen any bubbling on body. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] You can see more pictures on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1955 Chevy Bel Air 235 Engine Automatic Runs Great
1995 Saleen Mustang Saleen Letter Authenticity
1953 Ford Ranch Wagon 2 Door Original Flathead V8
1994 Chevy Custom Built Truck Super Sharp LOOK
1997 Chevy Silverado Z71 4X4 Truck Is Very Nice
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door