1964 Volkswagen Beetle custom built frame using a Fiero transaxle setup with a 1987 Fiero V6 fuel injected automatic transmission cruise control tilt wheel AM FM CD player is ready and available if you want to hook up the air conditioning at this moment the Heat and defrost to work sunroof does work fine air induction goes down the road straight very fast chopped 5 inches and the drip edge was reintroduced to the upper side of the body most people don't put the drip edge back when they chop a Volkswagen here are some pictures of the inside steering mechanisms I built it back in the late eighties has approximately 15,000 miles on it definitely gets the looks and is a blast to drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door