1961 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 900 series, 6 cylinder automatic, runs and drives fine, I drive it at 65 70 on the highway. Body is super solid, interior needs a headliner and seat covers. Needs love, like the wipers, gas gauge and horn dont work, the 2 rear tires are old style and realy should be swapped for a couple newer ones. Have all original hubcaps. Could use a major tune up, I believe the spark plug wires are original,other than that it's my daily get around car, drive it daily. You can climb in and go as is, ready to drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door