Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Barn-Find 1959 Jaguar XK150 3.4 Drophead Coupe with Matching Numbers This 1959 Jaguar XK150 3.4 Drophead Coupe has been under the same ownership since 1965 and is a true barn-find with matching numbers. Grey paint that's possibly original over red leather interior. An ideal original candidate for restoration and just out of 25 year storage. The underside is solid and the frame is clean. According to the chassis number ending in BW the car was originally fitted with a borg-warner automatic transmission from the factory but now has a 4-speed manual gearbox installed. A wonderful opportunity to own and restore a highly sought-after and increasingly collectible XK150 DHC. Price: $39,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door