Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1966 Ford Mustang "GT" Clone Fastback
This fabulous Mustang is powered by the stout 289 V-8 Engine, 4bbl and a 4 speed transmission with console mounted shifter. It cruises down the road with ease and a performance that is attested to by its exterior GT trim. This fantastic and rare Mustang came out of a collection of truly unique and well turned out Mustangs. Any true Mustang fan knows that the GT package and pony interior is a coveted commodity. Here is one very highly optioned Mustang 2+2 GT ready to enjoy today. This is a no disappointment rendering that is sure to please it's new owner and supply them with years of fun and appreciation.
Smooth running 289 V8 with 4V Edelbrock Carb, polished finned aluminum valve covers and air cleaner
Correct Easy Shifting 4 speed
Factory Correct 3 spoke woodgrain Pony Steering Wheel
Factory Front Disc Brakes, rear drum with 2.72 open rear end gears
Performance Tuned Dual Exhaust with Flo-master style mufflers and Trumpet Tips thru the Rear Valance
Correct GT Light Bar with Driving Lights and Full Length white GT Body Side Stripes
Finished in Freshly Buffed and Waxed Diamond Gloss Signal Flare Red
Immaculate Tuxedo Black Pony Bucket Seat Interior and fold down rear seat
Full Console with Storage
Safety Guard Padded Dash along with and Front and Rear Seat Belts
Full factory 160 MPH speedometer Instrumentation, working factory AM radio
Desirable and Rare Rally Pac with Tach and Clock
Chrome drivers side Rear View Mirror and Day Night Interior Rear View
Like new 15" Scott Drake 5 spoke magnum style aluminum Wheels
Very rare to find original build sheet
Newer Westlake P20570R15 Blackwall Letter Radial Tires
Detailed Engine Bay and Trunk with Mat Jack and Spare
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door