1977 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme Brougham. This car has been kept in pristine condition. Have had it for 6 months, hardly ever drive it.. keep it under a high quality car cover that will come with the car. The car has 90,500 original miles on its 350 v8. The interior is nothing short of immaculate. There is absolutely no damage on the inside other than a slightly torn floor mat. It appears to be right off the assembly line on the inside. A couple of plastic parts have lost some color over the years though. The exterior is in great shape as well. The paint looks beautiful. Its bright with very small imperfections that you could only notice about a foot away from the car. There is one dent the the rear driver side quarter panel with some paint chipping. There is a small dent under the driver door framing. (virtually impossible to see) There is some paint chipping between the trunk and rear glass.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door