20950 Rogers Drive
Big block Corvettes were one of the Kings of the Road in 1970! With the 390 h.p. 454 engine that's a lot of horsepower to weight. Loaded with additional performance upgrades, the Turbo 400 automatic transmission makes for a smooth ride plus the factory power steering and power brakes makes this muscle car a joy to drive. This '70 Corvette still has its original look and stance and came with front and rear chrome bumpers. Take the removable t-tops off and enjoy the beautiful sky. This Stingray 'Vette has had the same owner since the 1990's and was well taken care of and maintained over the years. This 1970 Corvette Coupe is a great value for a classic muscle car.
*454/390 H.P. Period Correct Engine
*Turbo 400 Automatic Transmission
*Solid Removable T-Tops
*Refinished in Mulsanne Blue Paint
*Factory Power Steering
*Factory Power Brakes
*Radial Tires/ Factory Rallye Wheels
*Blue Cloth/Vinyl Interior
*Odometer Reads: 58,730 Miles
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call Scott E. @ 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door