Crown Concepts LLC
3930 W. Costco Drive
The appeal of the 56 T-Bird's continues today, and this new arrival here at Crown Concepts, Tucson, AZ., is one to behold. Potentially matching numbers gives the new owners a great base to start with. And with the beautiful Fiesta Red Paint, it truly stands out in a field of its own.
Powered by the standard 312 cubic inch V-8 of the 50's, with a 3 speed automatic, and power steering, this classic luxury 2 door is fun and easy to drive. And talk about the looks you'll get......from everyone! And you can remove the hardtop, and cruise around to to the envy of everyone who would want this look and feel of the 50's!
In its past, there has been restoration work, and plenty of supporting documentation! And with our aggressive pricing, now is the time to consider filling your bucket list if a Thunderbird from this era is on it. New tires, new look, great driver, and the beat goes on.
Call today for all the details. 1-520-900-7586! And be ready to put this dream car in your driveway or collection. We look forward to hearing from you!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door