GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
The brainchild of Bob Beaumont, the Citicar was a radical new way of looking at transportation. Designed for short trips within the city, the Citicar was more of minimal approach. The car was a radical departure from the large cars of it's era. Hard to miss with its wedge profile, it had a very futuristic look about it. The Citicar had a top speed of 38mph and a total range of around 40 miles. The frame of the car is made of lightweight aluminum. The body of the car is comprised of riveted together ABS plastic panels. The interior of the car features seats, carpet, and removable windows. The Citicar had the largest production ever of American electric cars with more than 2100 produced, until the Tesla Model S finally surpassed it.
The GR Auto Gallery is pleased to offer This 1974 Sebring Citicar for sale. The ABS body is finished in light blue with a white top and holds a great shine to it. The interior of the car has seating for two and has nice carpet on the floor. The batteries hold a charge and the car zips right along. The Citicar is a blast to drive, and gets looks everywhere it goes. Own this great example of electric vehicle history.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door