Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Iconic 1956 Chevrolet Corvette: Ready for Fall Driving Season This 1956 Chevrolet Corvette is a beautiful driver wearing an older restoration. Red with white coves and red interior. A very desirable year for the Corvette. A strong running and driving example that presents very well. 327 V8 with 3-Speed gearbox. Nice paint, chrome, and clean interior. The fiberglass body is in great condition throughout and the frame is very solid with no rust. A very attractive car overall and a wonderful opportunity to own an American automotive icon. Don't miss this exciting C1 Corvette. Price: $69,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door