NO Reserve Classics
Green Brook, NJ
Green Brook, NJ
No Reserve Classics is proud to present to you our 1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS/SS 572 Pro-Touring Restomod! Here's your chance to have not only a jaw dropping, show winning classic American muscle car, but one you can DRIVE! Beautiful Hugger Orange with painted Black Hockey Stripes, Custom Staggered 20/22" 2 Piece Forged Wheels, 572ci Crate Motor, Tremec TKO 5-Speed Manual, Front Bucket Racing Seats with Seatbelts, Vintage Air Conditioning, Alpine Custom Sound System, QA1 Coilover Suspension, a 12 Bolt Rear Posi built by Moser Engineering, and so much more. Not only do you have the fresh-out-the-box Matchbox toy car look, but you'll be grinning from cheek to cheek every time you hop in this classic Camaro!
As you hop inside this 1969 Chevrolet Camaro and you'll immerse yourself in a combination of an award winning show car with all the modern amenities you'd want! Right in front, custom upholstered bucket seats hug you tight and won't allow you to slide all over. Even the passengers sitting in the rear get the same treatment. A beautiful mix of leather and suede will make you feel like you're driving a modern day sports car. The headliner is crafted with the same luxury, with matching custom upholstery and a unique hockey stripe inspired by the exterior. Take control of the drive with the Flaming River steering wheel at your fingertips. The Ididit tilt column makes it easy for anyone to hop in! At the center, a Hurst shifter with a 5-speed factory style shifter is placed on top of the custom leather wrapped, double stitched center console. Above those gauges are the Vintage Air Conditioning Controls that allow you to easily direct the temperature within the car. An Alpine Radio is connected with super loud speakers, so playing your tunes while driving cross country is a breeze! Overall, the interior pays great attention to mixing comfortable modern amenities while improving Chevy's classic design - and being an award winner at that as well!!
We highly encourage getting Professional Inspections!
Classic Car Financing is available to purchase this vehicle!
Protect your Classic Car with our Extended Warranty!
Under the Hood:
- 572ci Crate Motor
- Edelbrock Air Intake Manifold
- Demon Carburetor with Electronic Choke
- Tremec TKO 5 Speed Manual Transmission
- Air Conditioning
- Power Steering
- March Performance Serpentine Kit
- HydroBoost CPP Braking System
- Wilwood Big Brake 6 Piston Front/Rear Kit
- Custom PowerCoated Finishes Throughout Motor
- Aluminum Radiator with Dual Electric Fans
- Billet Aluminum Hood Hinges
- Hugger Orange with painted Black Hockey Stripes
- Detroit Speed Electronic RS/SS Kit
- Front and Rear LED Lighting
- D80 Front and Rear Spoiler Package
- Custom Vented 4" Cowl Induction Hood
- Custom Rear Slotted Gills
- Custom Staggered Forged 2 Piece 20/22" Wheels
- Color Matched Smooth Front Bumper
- Billet Rear Tail Lights
- Custom Leather and Suede Front Bucket Seats
- Matching Leather and Suede Rear Seats
- Front Lap Belts
- Flaming River Seat Belt
- Ididit Tilt Column
- Deluxe Door Panels
- Custom Alpine Stereo System
- Custom Double Stitched Leather Center Console
- Factory Style Center Console Gauges
- Custom Suede Headliner with Hockey Stripes
- Suede A Pillars
- Suede Visors
- Custom Carpeted Trunk with Lighting
Underbody and Suspension:
- Solid Floors
- PSC Power Steering
- Dual Adjustable Front Coilovers
- Mini Tubbed
- Frame Connectors
- Hellwig Sway Bar
- Rear Lowering Kit
- Custom 3" Exhaust
-Built Moser Engineering 12 Bolt Rear End with 3.90 Gearing
Although this car looks absolutely stunning, please understand that this is still a 50 year old car with imperfections as it wasn't restored yesterday and has some mileage since the build. And due to our inventory size, we are unable to drive every vehicle for long distances. We do 40-60 miles between inspections, test drives, the video, etc. We cannot guarantee that every gauge, light, window, horn, option, function, etc. will work as it should. Please check your local state inspection requirements. We do our best to inspect these vehicles in every detail and note any imperfections in the ad. As with all classic cars, it will need odds and ends down the road as you begin to drive it more often! Many times, these vintage vehicles can sit for long periods of time and seals harden and gaskets may begin to leak once you begin to drive them. However, this will continue to be a sought-after classic car that you will be proud to own and very happy to drive in! The information contained within this ad is solely for convenience. The description is opinion only and should not be considered a complete description of any or all faults; it may not be relied upon nor taken as fact or otherwise a representation or warranty of any sort. We describe these vehicles to the best of our k
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door