790 Alabama Ave
Here is a pretty rare find. It is a 1958 Chevy Del Ray 2 door with a good running small block Chevy believed to be a 305. Can't see the numbers on the block. Either way it a good running engine. It has an Aluminum Radiator with Electric Fan to keep it running cool. The intake is a Weland with an Eldebrock 4 barrel carb. It has power steering, power disc brakes and a BRAND NEW VINTAGE A/C system. The dual exhaust has a good rumble to it but not too loud. The paint is driver quality. It looks great from 10 foot but up close you will see some flaws. The side chrome looks good. The bumpers are paint black. The red interior really makes this car pop. The seats, headliner, door panels and carpet all look good. None of the original gauges work. It has Auto Meter Oil Pressure and Temp Gauges that work. It has new Ridler Wheels with 235/55R18 tires all around. There is a little rust in rockers right in front of the back tires but floor pans and trunk look good. The trunk has surface rust from moisture under the trunk mat. Overall a good car to drive and enjoy.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1934 Ford 5 Window Coupe 302 EFI Cobra Engine LOOK
1939 Ford Coupe with Rumble Seat 350 V8 Carson Top
1966 Chevy Biscayne Original Car Except New Paint
1954 Chevy 3100 5 Window 350 V8 PS PB LOOK
1997 Chevy 1500 Extended Cab Super Clean Truck
1994 Ford F-150 Flareside SWB NICE TRUCK Look!!
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door