GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Willys was a brand name used by Willys-Overland Motors, an American automobile company best known for its design and production of military Jeeps (MBs) and civilian versions (CJs) during the 20th century.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1960 Willys Jeep CJ-5 for your consideration. This vehicle is powered by the always reliable F134-cylinder engine that turns right over and runs like a top and paired to a manual transmission that is strong in every gear. The body appears to be in great shape and very solid. The seats are like new as well. The previous owner had for 35 years. The motor is said to be rebuilt and the brakes are new as well. The Jeep also rides on new tires. Other highlights include rear tow package, front tow receiver, nostalgic ammo cans, rear mounted jerry can and bikini top.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door