Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Coming Soon! Wow what a Clean Car! 1989 Mustang LX 5.0 Convertible, Automatic Transmission! BBK Cold air intake system, Flowmaster Tail pipes, 17 chrome American Muscle wheels wrapped in Sumitomo 245/45R17 tires, front drilled out rotors. Put the top down and go! This car drives great! More pictures and detail coming soon. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 or text (708) 714-6657 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Note: Due To COVID Pandemic, No Walk-ins are allowed at this time, Please call to schedule an appointment. Also at this time there will be NO Test Drives, We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles. Thank you for your understanding.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door