East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#008 1976 Ford Gran Torino
Starsky & Hutch (1) of 1000 Limited Edition
89,000 Original Miles, VIN#6G30
Painted Red with White Stripe with the wheel well moldings being in good shape. The front & rear bumpers are good as are the taillights. The front & rear bumper guards are good. The grill is good as is the headlight trim. The emblems are good, dual outside mirrors are good, window trim is good. Rubber and felt is good, door handles are good. Polished slot Mags. A real good looker!
The interior is Black on bucket seats with padded dash Black. VDO Tach added, black door panels, arm rest, kick panels, headliner, Sunvisor’s are all good. Both mirrors are remote, aftermarket Radio is AM/FM with Ford logo. The speakers are in door panels, tinted windows, automatic in console, sill plates are like new. Black carpeted Torino logo floor mats are like new. Looks good inside.
Powered by a 460 cubic inch, Automatic transmission, aluminum For Racing valve covers. Chrome Ford Racing air cleaner, headers, power steering, aluminum radiator with dual electric fans, newer belts and hoses, Edelbrock aluminum intake. Holley carb, new under hood insulation, 4-wheel power disc brakes. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door