Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1979 Chevrolet El Camino. Garage kept, been put up 7 years, it has black bucket seats ,new Dash ,new black carpet no Rips looks new,no Rust on car body work and paint has already been done car Has a 1Belt 93 5.0 vortec roller motor with a Huge 283 Thumper cam with bee hive springs 350th 350th with 2500 stall,head work pins in head from Cam Lub roller rockers No miles on cam its has a double timing chain 350 heads and intake ,Hooker Headers ,elderbrook intake car is in Excellent rare Condition.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door