200 E Cypress St
This El Camino is in great condition. Built at Los Angeles plant. It runs and drives great. It has a Crate 454 V8 with a turbo 400 automatic and Gear Vendor overdrive. power steering, power brakes. New tires, New front end including A arm bushings and shocks, new carpet and new tires. Custom bucket seats.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door