American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1950 PLYMOUTH 2 DOOR ***This Car needs an Appointment to be seen*** POLICE CAR TRIBUTE The Highway Patrol, starring Broderick Crawford as Chief Dan Matthews, was aired 1955-1959 and set the stage as an early era no B.S. cop always getting the bad guy. Broderick was tough, scary and that rapid fire dialogue is burned into the memory of anyone who even thought for a nano-second of being a cop and interrogating a suspect. You too can recreate the excitement of the chase with this 1950 Plymouth Deluxe early era correct tribute squad car. With the exterior black and white paint scheme from bumper to bumper, from the growler siren, front red spotlight, to the rear window amber light, to the right rear fender mounted whip antenna and distinctive graphics, this is it. Powered by original 6 cyl engine and 3 speed manual transmission. The interior displays a gun rack, original dash, replica gangster type Thompson sub-machine gun, and 1949 Motorola police radio with mic clip. This is a fun car to cruise around with the grandkids, at any local cruise or to recreate a vintage law enforcement display. THE RADIO, GUN RACK, WHIP ANTENNA, MACHINE GUN REPLICA AND SOME* DOOR GRAPHICS ARE AVAILABLE AT AN ADDITIONAL COST. P.S. Broderick Crawford set the standard for toughness with a badge. Sgt. Joe Friday couldn't carry Dan Matthews socks... ***If you are viewing this on Facebook Marketplace, be sure go to our website to view all photos. (www.amclassiccars.com)*** GIVE US A CALL @ 909-596-5700 WITH ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU MAY HAVE. OUR BUSINESS HOURS: MONDAY-FRIDAY 9AM-5PM
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door