*305CI V8 Factory
*Rare unique low mile Berlinetta
*Factory A/C and heat
*T-tops w/ original storage bags
*Automatic transmission w/ Overdrive
*Aluminum Gold Turbin wheels
*GoodYear Eagle ST White letter radial tires
*Original cloth interior- Bucket seats w/ console
*Factory radio w/ Cassette
*Power rear hatch, antenna
*Only 81k original miles
The Berlinetta is thought of as the woman's version of the Z/28 with little extra flare. Equipped with a unique dash and gauge assortment. Loaded with factory options. Garage kept since new, drives like new, rare hard to find collectible Camaro.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door