702 N 1st St.
This original Red 1970 GTO Looks and drives Fantastic! Its powered by its #'s matching YS code 400 4bb V8 Engine and is backed up by its Turbo 400 Automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering power front disk brakes was a factory air car dual exhaust 10 bolt 323 gearsand is riding on a nice set of PMD rally rims with Cooper Cobra RWL tires. Its exterior red paint was done in the 90's and still has a beautiful shine on a nice body. Its floors frame and trunk are also real solid. Its black bucket seat interior also looks the part and is very presentable from front to back. The best thing about this car is the way it drives. It handles the road great with alot of power and is a blast to drive! Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door