PRICE REDUCED FROM $23,900
*5.0l V8 305
*A/C blows cold
*G80 Posi traction / limited slip
*Upgraded dual Flowmaster exhaust
*Power disc brakes
*Power locks w/ remote keyfab
*Upgraded Kentwood stereo
*16" Aluminum wheels
*Original booklets and cassettes
Beautiful red paint paired nicely with factory grey cloth interior. The black top has a couple small snags in it from putting the top up and down. The Camaro runs and drives great. The car runs, drives, shifts and stops nice.
Turn key ready to cruise.
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door