790 Alabama Ave
Check out this little SHOW STOPPER!! This is a Kit Fiberglass hood and fenders with real wood sides. It has a Chevy 4 cylinder engine that runs great. This car is sitting on a Chevette frame with rack & pinion steering and disc brakes on front. The wood was hand built and is in excellent condition. The hood opens forward. The back doors opens. Just put on was a new top with sunroof and luggage rack. The wire spoke wheels and tires are new as well. The front and back bumpers look new as well. The inside looks good with brown bucket seats in front. The it has solid wood doors and and ceiling. Just look at the pictures to see how amazing it looks. The shifter is in the floor from the Chevette that was used. All the lights work including the side lights. The gauge cluster is also from the Chevette and the speedometer work but the gas gauge does not work. It shows 07977 on the odometer but I don't know actual miles. The engine don't smoke and purrs like a kitten. Very fun little car to drive and will get more attention then any car at a car show. It is one of a kind. Call Ken at 404-512-1295 with any questions or email me at [email protected] See alot more pics on our website at www.bigostreetrods.com
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1970 Chevy Impala 1 Owner Car Factory 400 V8 LOOK
1940 Chevy Business Coupe FRESH BUILD Super Nice
1935 Buick Sedan Streetrod 350 V8 700R4 PS PB AC
1957 Chevy Bel Air SUPER NICE 283 V8 LOOK
1954 Chrysler New Yorker Wagon VERY RARE 440 V8
1948 Ford Convertible Beautiful Car P/S P/D/B
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door