AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
Stk 2328 1939 Chevrolet Master Deluxe Coupe Street Rod
The 1939 Chevrolet is a great platform for a modern street rod. This robust Master Deluxe Coupe is a very compelling example. The Chevy received a complete restoration (1997) including a broad range of mechanical enhancements. The coupe has an all-steel body with fiberglass running boards. The majestic two-stage Burgundy Metallic paint presents a refined appearance. Polished 18" 5-spoke alloys mount nice radials. A luxurious burgundy tufted cloth interior features front bucket seats with a grand storage area behind. The stylish dashboard incorporates a full set of modern YDO gauges, integrated console and custom tilt-wheel. A raging AM/FM stereo sound system incorporates a CD player and TV for tailgating in the rear compartment. Convenience items include: A/C, power steering and power 4-wheel disc brakes. All electrics, wiring and fuse box elements have been enhanced to facilitate the upgraded 12V alternator-based electrical system. Horsepower is supplied by a rebuilt 327ci GM small block with aluminum intake, single 4-barrel carburetor, tube headers and free-flowing exhaust. Behind the engine sits a GM 350 Turbo Hydra-Matic (3sp) automatic transmission. Finally, the suspension has been refreshed to include new shocks and new front-end components. This handsome Master Deluxe Coupe will soon make one new owner very proud. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door