East Coast Classic Cars, LLC
325 East Cornelius Harnett Blvd.
Stk#155 1968 Ford Mustang
Painted a beautiful Red w/Black convertible top that is like new, front & rear bumpers like new, grill like new. The hood trim is like new. The antenna, dual outside mirrors are all like new. Door handles are good, Rocker panel moldings like new. Wheel well moldings like new, side marker lights, quarter panel ornaments like new. The taillights are good, gas cap is good, trunk molding like new, back up lights are good, rubber and felt are good. Windshield trim is good, chrome GT rims with center caps and trim rings with newer Black wall tires, emblems like new. A real looker.
Black interior on buckets seats that are like new. Door panels, arm rest, burgundy carpet, dash pad all like new. Original gauges look good, Pioneer stereo like new, kick panels good, sill plates like new. Seat belts, steering wheel and horn ring, rearview mirror like new, Automatic in floor shifter good. Burgundy carpeted floor mats with Mustang logo front & back, door trim inside good, door handles and window cranks good, power top, door rubber like new. A/C. Looks good inside.
302 engine with Automatic transmission, Edelbrock intake, Holley 4-barrel carb, aluminum powered by Ford finned valve covers, headers, Edelbrock air cleaner, Serpentine belt system, power steering, aluminum radiator, A/C. Runs and handles good. Visit our website at www.ecoastcc.com for more info.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door