702 N 1st St.
Fresh out of California is this 1974 Chevy Corvette Big Block 454 4bb 4 speed! This Dark Emerald Green Vette is powered by a great running LS4 454 Engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting 4 speed transmission. It runs and drives good down the road. Its exterior paint is very presentable for a driver and has been buffed to a good shine. Its original black bucket seat interior has some seem splits and some wear here and there but presentable as is. Its undercarriage is real solid and this Corvette has a great look and stance. It comes equipped with California emissions power steering power disk brakes rally rims rwl tires dual exhaust am fm original radio and T Tops. This is a good driver condition big block 4 speed car that is priced to sell. Drive now and cosmetically restore later. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door