A Touch of Classics
4430 Sir Lancelot Circle
1963 Chevrolet Impala SS For sale $10,000
327 V8 was rebuilt but hasn't run since 1975 when parked in garage
4 Speed in Console
Floors will need replaced
New OEM front fenders
2 sets of doors
1 OEM exterior door skin
All glass is good and intact
All trim and badges are there'
Project in need of complete restoration
Has been in the garage since 1975
Typical rust but very restorable
I have all parts for this vehicle
Call or text Bob Baldwin the owner for more info at 763-221-6184 or email at [email protected]
Tell him Gary sent you.
If no answer call or text Gary for more info at 972-935-1660 or email [email protected]
Watch our videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/garygreer56/videos
Need financing? Click here to apply- https://www.jjbest.com/auto-finance/collector-car-financing.aspx?Source=10596
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door