Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
1959 Aston Martin DB 2/4 MK III Left Hand Drive with Matching Numbers This 1959 Aston Martin DB 2/4 MK III Left-Hand-Drive is a matching numbers car and the ideal restoration candidate. The car left the factory in sea green with grey connolly leather. Offered with its original build sheet and a fascinating ownership history. The engine has been completely rebuilt with parts supplied by Keven Kay and was running great just a few years ago. The firewall forward was cleaned, painted, detailed, and the engine installed and running. It's been barely driven since the rebuild. The rest of the car has been stripped for paint and all the chrome has been re-plated. The previous owner is an extremely knowledgeable and passionate Aston Martin enthusiast who did the work himself. The car comes complete with all parts and sits on nice chrome wire wheels. The body is in overall great shape as well. An extremely desirable Left-Hand-Drive late-production Mark III DB 2/4 and an amazing old car with an interesting past. Matching NumbersDesirable LHD ExampleOffered with Factory Build Sheet and HistoryAn Excellent Original Late-Production Mark III DB 2/4 to RestorePrice: 189500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door