Classic Car Marketing Inc.
Orange , CA
Classic Car Marketing, Inc. Southern Californias premier marketing company is pleased to introduce this new listing offered for sale by one of our clients. Just Reduced!!
This 1932 Ford Full Fender Roadster is all steel and is the real deal. This amazing classic features a 350 small block with aluminum heads and intake backed by a 350 turbo overdrive transmission. Ford 9 inch rear end, TCI chassis, A-arm front suspension, and front and rear sway bars gives her those smooth moves. Beautiful complimenting leather interior features a Glide seat, tilt steering column, and Auto Meter gauges. Custom steel wheels with Ford center caps on Coker wide whites, and a folding convertible top finish her off just right. With just over 1500 miles this beautiful classic stunning Roadster is just getting broken in. Offered at $70,000 OBO.
For more information please visit our website at www.classiccarmarketing.net or call us at 619-972-7073. Please mention the vehicle you are inquiring about so we can respond promptly. Inspections are encouraged before any purchase, of any vehicle, anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1956 Ford F100 Frame On Restoration Sweet Treat
1969 Camaro Z28 All Orig #s Match Restored RARE
1933 Ford Roadster Speed 33 WOW
1931 Ford Roadster All Steel W/Rumble Seat 1000 Mi
1977 MBZ 450SL 2 Owner California Car Pristine
Orange , CA
1960 VW 23 Window Samba Bus Fully Restored
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door