All original. Unprofessionally restored in 1991. Has been garage keep since 1991. The carburetor was just rebuilt. It has all new brake and suspension components. All gaskets were replaced, body and engine. Gas tank was sealed on the inside and a drain installed. The points were converted to electronic. . The car was completely disassembled and painted inside and out. The underside was wire brushed and painted as well. I'm the 3rd owner, purchased in 1975. The mileage is original.
Floors & body are solid, no rust.
Runs and drives but needs a little work to be road worthy.
Asking $10,000 or best offer. AS IS.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door