1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 4dr Ht. 283 with power glide trans runs and shifts great. Floors and undercarriage is solid. It has a new cross flow aluminum radiator and transmission oil cooler. Just installed, Vintage A/C and heat, new tubular upper and lower Control arms, with bushings and ball joints, new front springs, new rear leaf springs with hangers, Idler arm, Pittman arm and fresh alignment. Has new Coker white wall tires. New retro fit Am/FM radio. Can show or drive anywhere.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door