GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1959 Cadillac Coupe Series 62 for sale. Powered by a Cadillac 390ci V8 power is sent to the rear wheels through a 3speed automatic transmission. Both the engine and transmission in this car are silky smooth. The current owner has spent over $10,000 on a complete engine out rebuild. The car comes with a file consisting of receipts and various other documents. The gas tank was redone and it has a new fuel pump as well.
The car is finished in code 40-12(Dover White over Gotham Gold) and shows very well. The panel fit on this car is excellent and the doors shut like a vault. The chrome is in excellent condition. The light gray interior has been preserved well and is very neat and tidy. The car was purchased out of Texas by the current owner.
Driving this large Cadillac is much easier than would be expected due to the power brakes and power steering. The power steering on this car is super powerful as it is on all old Cadillacs and turning this behemoth of a vehicle can be done with as little as a pinky finger. The car also has air conditioning. The engine on this car starts right up and keeps cool as it cruises down the road. Please call or email with any questions or for additional information.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door