Duffys Classic Cars
250 CLASSIC CAR COURT SW
Cedar Rapids, IA
Cedar Rapids, IA
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air Sport Hardtop Custom
This fabulous running and driving show car came to us from a collector that knows quality and understands attention to detail. Here's your chance to own one of the finest '57 Bel Air customs with desirable modern upgrades. The fit and finish on this '57 are very good as is the chrome and glass. Under the hood the chrome and polished stainless jump up and let you know that detail was a priority. Here is a chance ot make a statement at your next show or cruise in. You can enjoy this eye catching '57 today for the fraction of what it would cost to build. Don't miss it!
Finished in highly visible Electric Blue with Ghost Flames
Immaculate Tan interior with custom console and B&M Shifter
With excellent carpet, head liner, and door panels
Highly Detailed 350cid V8 with polished valve covers and alternator
The power is channeled through a smooth shifting Turbo 350 Automatic
The Rear End gear is an open 3.23
Stopping is assisted with Power Front Disc Brakes and Rear Drums
Power Steering enhances the driving pleasure
The exhaust is a full dual system with a great note
All the stainless and chrome are in great condition
Of course, a fully functioning Air Conditioning and Heating System is in place
Look underneath and the attention to detail is evident
The Frame Rails are solid and the undercarriage has been blacked out
At the corners are 15 inch American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels
Contact to the road is handled with like newCooper Cobra 215/70R15 Radials
The tunes are supplied by an In-Dash AMFM radio
Here is an opportunity to enjoy the Classic American Icon with outstanding comfort and drivability. And it's ready today!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door