1962 Chevrolet Corvette Modified Roadster, 327V8-340HP, 5 Speed Tremec manual transmission. 4 wheel Wilwood disc brakes, B F Goodrich G Force Radials, American 5 Spokes front 7 x 18 wheels & American 5 Spokes rear 8 x 18 wheels, Original Soft convertible top, Candy Red exterior paint, Custom interior with Bucket seats, Custom center console, Air conditioning, Power steering, Dual exhaust system, Custom front & rear suspension with front A arms, Electric engine fan, Chrome front and rear bumper.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door