Survivor Classic Car Services LLC
2221 South Dock Street
Please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com for additional photos, information and a video. Love Riverside Gold C3 Corvettes? So do we! This is a real 980 Code Riverside Gold car with Black vinyl interior and black soft top. It also comes with a removable hardtop! The transmission has been updated to a 5-speed manual but the original M20 4-speed is available as well. This is not a perfect show quality Corvette, and is priced as such. It is a driver quality Corvette that is in its original unique and desirable color combination. The engine is a 350 CID V8 that runs great. Drop the top and cruise with the windows down this summer while enjoying the rumble of an American made V8 with dual exhaust. The engine is nicely dressed with chrome valve covers and air cleaner. The Tremec 5-speed is a nice upgrade for highway cruising, and with standard four-wheel disc brakes it stops just as quick as it goes! An AM/FM/Cassette was added at some point in the cars life and it had a repaint some time ago. No one knows exactly how many Riverside Gold Corvettes were produced, but it is certainly a color you dont see too often. This Corvette has newer floormats with the Corvette logo and a nice padded armrest for the center console. This vehicle is eligible for an extended service contract through Classic Vehicle Protection. Click the Warranty tab for more info. For additional information on this and our other classic and collectible cars for sale, please visit www.Survivor-Cars.com . For assistance please call the office at 941-845-4461, text our cell phones at 813-358-8830, or email us at [email protected] . We are located between Tampa and Sarasota. We are 90 minutes from Orlando and Fort Myers.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door