20950 Rogers Drive
The cutest 4 seater in the early 60s must have been the 1961 Nash Metropolitan. This '61 Metropolitan is powered by the Series 56 1500 cc Austin inline 4 cylinder engine which puts out a whopping 55 horsepower. The driver shifts this Metropolitan's 3 speed manual transmission using the 3-on-the-tree column shifter. This Metropolitan sits on whitewall bias tires wrapped around 13 inch color matched steel wheels with "M" hubcaps. The Mardi Gras Red and White two-tone exterior paint is in excellent condition and features some tasteful pinstriping. The brightwork and chrome on this 1961 "Met" is in nice shape as well. The white and grey vinyl/cloth split bench seat interior is in good shape and is correct for this vehicle. The white vinyl convertible top with matching white boot are in great condition. If you're looking for the cutest little cruiser, give us a call because this 1961 Nash Metropolitan is for you!
*1.5L 4 Inline Cylinder
*3 Speed Manual
*White Vinyl Top w/ Boot
*White & Grey Vinyl/Cloth Interior
*Trunk w/ Deck Lid
*13" Color Matched Steel Wheels
*"M" Logo Hubcaps
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door