*WS4 TRANS AM
*6.6L 400CI 4BBL V8
*MAYAN RED EXTERIOR
*G8 POSI TRACTION
*JL2 POWER FRONT DISC BRAKES
*N98 RALLY WHEELS W/ TRIM RINGS
*BUCKET SEATS W/ CONSOLE
2 = Pontiac
W= Trans Am
87= Sport Coupe
Z= Pontiac 400Ci 4bbl W72 220HP/320TRQ
L=Built in LA
BEAUTIFUL MAYAN RED PAINT OVER BLACK INTERIOR. RUNS AND DRIVES GREAT. THE FRONT NOSE HAS A FEW LIGHT CRACKS. OVERALL GREAT CAR THE IS A REAL HEAD TURNER. MILEAGE SHOWS 88K BUT IS NOT DOCUMENTED.
SHOWDOWN MOTORS INC. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door